Friday 30 October 2009

The Bailiffs.

Well i phoned scotcall today on my follow up of paying 19 pounds to them on Monday to keep them happy. now when i phone up Monday i agreed to pay 19 on monday and what i heard the gentleman on the phone say was then pay £5 today. Ok so i phone them back up to pay it today and what did you know i was wrong! they instead wanted £85! Now as a student i don't have any money at the moment so i explained to the gentleman on the phone about my situation.

Now these weren't his exact words but they went something like this "Im sorry but you have to either pay £85, or the full amount". And i explained again im a student. I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! The guy just pretty much shrugged it off and said it wasn't his problem. Then i asked if there was a better way of doing it. maybe paying some money each week. they said it wasn't any good to them. The cheek of the guy he just said pretty much bye to me after.

Now why the fuck isn't £3 any good to them its still money to pay off the debt! even each week paying a £3 he said no. Made me angry so i hung up. that guy was the least helpful person in a call centre!

so anyone got any ideas on what i could do to solve this? it seems they are rather incompetent.

4 comments:

Shani said...

Hi - get on to the Debt Advice People, you need some serious intervention here and they can assist on your behalf.

Have you a local law walk-in shop? try them as well, as they are usually free.

hugs and I have tried to contact you through your mum, please email me and I will see what I can do to help.

shani

Shani said...

http://www.csa-uk.com/
are the governing body to do with all of this


http://www.scotcall.co.uk/links.htm is the website of the people you are ringing. Don't bother talking to them anymore, email them and put it in writing.


Write yourself a schedule now of all your debts (Excel Spreadsheet is good).

Who to
How Much in total
How much in arrears
and current payments

Then get this asap to the Debt People. You are eligible to be considered for a number of schemes so I have just been told...

hugs and hopefully my email has caught up with your mum and not in her spam box - please email me and I will help.

Shani

Maisy Mae said...

Why don't you get a job?
Ha, just kinding, but really?

Is it all sorted now at least?

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com